Monday, February 16, 2009

HUSBAND!!!

1.Where did you meet? I knew Tanner in high school.

2. How long did you date before you got married?Almost 3 years!

3.Where did he propose? His moms house on christmas day!(He was so scared)

4. Where did you get married? Georgetown church pavilian!

5. How long have you been married? Almost 8 months!

6. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes and his bubble butt!

7. What is his best quality? How hard working he is!

8. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe, Mal ,Honey

9. What is his favorite food? Steak or really anything!

10. What is his favorite sport? Hunting, snowmaching!

11. When and where did you have your first kiss? In his friends Adams truck!

12. Who said, I Love You, first? He did on my mom and dads front porch!

13. What is his favorite music to listen to? Country,oldies!

14. What do you admire most about him? The way he always makes sure he tells me he loves me and kisses me good night no matter what before we go to bed,The way he takes such good care of me,and the way he is so hard working!

I love you Tanner you are my world!!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment