Sunday, February 8, 2009

TAGGED!!!

Tagged Again...

Tagged by Morgan


Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment...
PS these 8 items in each category don't have to be in order.



8 favorite TV shows:
1. Baby story!
2. Bringing baby home
3. One tree Hill
4. Secret life of an american teen
5. The new 90210
6. Privliged
7. John and Kate plus 8
8. The Hills


8 things I did today:
1. Took a long bath
2. Ate dinner at moms with the Fam
3. Missed my hubby
4. Watched a movie with my mom
5. Took a long nap
6. Talked to Tanner on the phine for a bit
7. Layed around and just enjoyed feeling baby kicking
8. Looked at blogs

8 things I look forward too:
1. MY BABY BOY!!!!
2. Tanner getting home
3. Seeing my mom everyday
4. Going on dates with my hubby
5. Monday nights(all my shows are on)
6. Sundays at moms
7. Seeing Caden and Kamrie and the new baby this summer
8. Going to a movie


8 favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive garden
2. Subway
3. Applebees
4. Wingers
5. Studabakers
6. Arbys
7. Pizza Hut
8. Golden Corral


8 people I tag:
1. Mandy
2. Rebecca
3. Mollie
4. Amanda
5. Jenni
6. Katie
7. Diesta
8. Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment