Monday, March 30, 2009

Things are looking up!

So as most of you all know I have a slight condition of Toxcimia that the Doc was watching very closely. I was really scared and so worried about the baby.But I went to my appointment on friday and things are seeming to get better and at first the Doc thought we would probably induce labor 2 weeks early but now they are thinking of letting him stay in a little longer which I am so happy for,I mean yes I am so sick of the no sleep cause I cant get comfy, and the being so big and the back aches.But I can do another 2 weeks I want him to be as healthy as possible and him staying in there will make a better chance of it. And I think once he is out I am gonna miss the little kicks and hick ups and just having him to myself and bonding with him,but then I can not wait to see Tanner with his little boy I get teary eyed just thinking about that moment Tanner is going to be the best little daddy and he is so excited. He is already planning his first camping trip and taking him hiking. I am so happy that I could give Tanner a son. He was so sure it was a girl and when the ultra sound tech said it was a boy Tanner had the biggest grin on his face I will never forget that grin it was the best feeling.Well I will keep you all updated and let you all know when the big day comes!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey I hope you are feeling a little better these are the days where that body pillow really comes in quite handy you just do a little shoving here and shoving there and you'll maybe feel just a bit better :) I can't wait to see that baby! And you better post a pic before you have him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait to go! You made me all teary eyed too! We love you!Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are gettting better. You both will be great parents--yes you probably will miss feeling him kick and knowing how safe he is in there, but it is just as sweet after:) Good luck with it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i know what you mean! Nate wanted a boy soo bad. and he got one. They get soo excited!! and all he could talk about is how he is going to teach his son how to play baseball and hold a gun. and all that boy stuff!! Having a boy is soo much fun~ no a girl would be funner to shop for!! but you save money with a boy LOL!! jk not really!! hope all goes well!! and congrats again!! you guys will make great parents.. if you need anything let me know..

    ReplyDelete